Terms and Conditions
Workflow Solutions understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, www.workflowsolutions.co.uk (“Our Site”) and as described in Parts 5 and 6, below, we do not collect personal data about you unless you contact us. Any personal data we do collect will only be used as permitted by law.
Information About Us
- Our Site is owned and operated by My Solution Group Limited, a Limited registered in England under company number 12107045.
- Registered address: 139 – 141 Watling Street, Gillingham, Kent. ME7 2YY.
- Main trading address: Unit B, Riverside Industrial Park, Riverside Way, Dartford, Kent. DA1 5BS.
- VAT number: GB 327 8172 87.
- Data Protection Officer: Tom Angus.
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number: 01322 787080.
- Postal Address: As above.
What Does This Policy Cover?
What is Personal Data?
- Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’.
- Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
What Are My Rights?
- Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold:
- The following first party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
- Our Site uses analytics services provided by Google. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling Us to better understand how Our Site is used. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Site and the products and services offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
- The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) analytics Cookies to gather the required information.
- The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) the following analytics Cookies:
Name of Cookie Purpose & Type Strictly Necessary CSRF-Token Security Yes Session To log your session Yes Name of Cookie Purpose & Type Povider Strictly Necessary _utma Analytics Yes _utmb Analytics Yes _utmc Analytics Yes _utmt Analytics Yes _utmz Analytics Yes
Consent and Control
- Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a notification banner requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies unless those Cookies are strictly necessary; however certain features of Our Site may not function fully or as intended.
- In addition to the controls that We provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/products/microsoft-edge (Please note that there are no specific instructions at this time, but Microsoft support will be able to assist)
- Safari (macOS): https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_GB&locale=en_GB
- Safari (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-Cookies-website-preferences
- Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en (Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers)
- For more information about privacy, data protection and our terms and conditions, please visit the following: